Petersons off road stuff..etc...

Yeah, I agree with not even bothering to acknowledging this latest burn on
IH'ers.  Lack of demand for parts for the "light" line keeps the prices
down, which would end if the IH truly caught on like older jeeps and fj40's
have with the yuppy crowd.  Besides, I couldn't care less about what these
magazines have to say anyways.  Plus, if the 'ole Scout and its brothers
and sisters suddenly got popular, we wouldn't get the inherent satisfaction
of correcting people who label our trucks as
"Jeeps/Broncos/LandRovers"!!!!!!

PLUS,  all those film directors who depend on our vehicle's unique
qualities to add needed emphasis to certain characters in all the latest
releases wouldn't be beating down our doors for cameo appearances!

INDEED, the IH coming back into fashion as a passenger vehicle would prove
that people are actually evolving to a higher state of being, with the
majority of society's woes beginning to disappear...of course, this isn't
the case...(darn)

Jason Colavecchia (who wishes someone would ask him to have his truck in a
movie...like, ANY movie)