From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #785
Date: Wed, Apr 28, 1999, 3:25 PM

*HOWEVER*, if the MSD fails and you need to drop back to JUST the
Pertronix, do you not *then* run the risk of frying the Pertronix (or
otherwise realizing a malfunction) because you would be using the
Pertronix with the Blaster coil?

Just pointing out that your "back up wiring strategy" for field-fixes
might include a ballast resistor..

- -Tom