RE: a couple of questions

Michael-
I put a Tuffy console in my truck, although it doesn't have the sleeve
for the radio option. (This was before, I think, Fleck was offering his
units.)
Based on the design of the unit I got (the Series II) I would recommend
their products 100%. I've been down to Nag's Head, Assateague, varoius
and sundry other state parks/campgrounds, and the untamed jungles of
downtown Baltimore, and never been afraid to lock my wallet, camera (the
good one) tools, and other valuables down in it.
I stuck a "Road Gear" am/fm deck in the dash - $39.99 at Wal-Mart - and
it hasn't been touched. I'll go back to Crutchfield in another month or
so and pick up an inexpensive Kenwood removable-face for about $100.
Tuffy used to be at
http://www.tuffyweb.com
but either their server is down or they've moved.

Bill D.
78 Scout II