Re: Cost of gas & mileage

diesel is 1.249 near my house, I don't check gas prices anymore

joe

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 12:32:13 -0700 George Humphrey <gbhx@domain.elided>
writes:
>Steve,
>         Yeah, the world must be coming to an end, with you being able
>to buy gas at such a LOW price. I can't think of the last time anyone
>in San Diego was able to buy super premium at that price. Even when
>our prices for regular went down to around $1.00 for regular, super
>premium was still way up there. And that is at the cheap gas stations.
>Only the idle rich can afford to go to Mobil. Currently regular gas is
>~$1.60 a gallon.
>
>George H
>72 Scout II
>345
>

>>I think the world is coming to an end I just paid $1.299 for Mobil
>>Super
>>premium.  This is the highest in years.

>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]