Balancing Flywheels for 345/392

I'm confused after Greg Hermann's comments on changing flywheels between
304/345/392s.  Is this a concern for people who use a vehicle simply for a
daily driver and very little high-performance?  After I locate a 304/345/392
flywheel drilled for a 11-inch clutch do I need to get it balanced before I
install it?  If I find a flywheel that was behind a 345 do I still need to
get it re-balanced?  Anybody need a 345 flywheel for an automatic?  It's in
excellent shape.  Pay the freight and it's yours.

David Willmon
Voice 409/875-3140  Fax 409/8875-3100
dwillmo@domain.elided