forgot to say

Thats $2000 not $200 in the subject line.

And I forgot to say this was after buying a rebuilt from a place in Monroe
that does all Schucks work and was a bitch to get them to warrentee
anything. They said I must have done something. Nothanks on ever doing that
again. I will just as soon do it myseld and for thoes of you who have never
done it read a book and go slowly through it. It will be informative.

Fleck