Re: Navistar Rebuilds

I just talked with I-10 International Trucks in Tucson and they quoted
me about $2400 for the 345 with less tahn 7 days delivery time. They
claimed that the warranty on their gasoline engines was 1 year with
unlimited mileage.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\