Video and lemon brew

>John,
>Based on "dring thoes lemon brews", I don't think you've recovered yet
>from those lemon brews.

If ya notice the time of most of my posts they are usually at night when I
am tired and about to hit the rack.

 >Was Theresa trying to get you liquored up, and
>if if so, why?

Well it beats me. I told her to stop milkin her beer and she said I dont
see you with any. I told her to put a bottle in my hand and she would see
one. She did and it was not beer but some foo foo drinking lemon brew.
Actually it wasnt bad, however after one I had to go get the Souther
Comfort for some comfort.

>I couldn't see that you had anything of interest to me.

Possibley she had herd of my legendary Aluminum Diamond plate and was
hoping for a discount..:-)

>(big grin) Actually, I was delighted to see you. Glad you made it.

Good to see you too. Possibley again at RMIHR and NWBRU.

 >The video that you saw was courtesy of Bill Thebert and Tony Sorbito
>who had loaned it to Bill. I have returned the original to Tony in
>Bill's behalf, so you'd need to contact Tony or Bill.

OH Bill are you listing? Can ya make a copy? I will pay for tape and shipping.

>John L. and I watched it all the way through in peace and quiet and
>you are correct, we missed a bit due to lemon brews and generator
>noise. That trip looked to me like pure agony! Aaaaaagh.
>John H.

They needed more Fleckerazations on there vehicle to make it an effective
trio ;-)

                        John L Fleck
                     1225 N.E. McGee Way
                     Pullman, Wa. 99163
        Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
        E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
        ICQ # 8536313                 GOD bless you
        Personal Web Site: http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~jlfleck
 WSU   Cougs Rule     WSU    Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule