From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #761
Date: Wed, Apr 21, 1999, 10:14 PM

From: "Thomas J. Harais" <tjhemh@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Jim's Tulare apology,,,,

Jim:

We missed you guys! But, you are forgiven. Congratulations to you and
Jan.

You started the "IHC Digest BBQ" last year, at Tulare. We carried on
that
tradition at NWBR last August. This year, at Tulare, we had the
biggest one
yet. Maybe 30 people in attendance. I think we should be thanking you.

Check in to the Digest once in a while, and let us know how things are
going. We've got lots of tools and know how to offer and you don't
live that
far away. So, if Jan needs help with the birth, well were here to

Just joshing you. But do keep in touch will ya?

Tom H.