(Another) IH Motorhome - FREE

Here's another one. I called a guy who put an ad in the classifieds
here at work. To make a long story short, somebody abandoned an IH
motorhome on his property, but he has the paperwork and can transfer
good title. The fixtures (heater, stove, etc) have been removed, and
the engine is disassembled. He thought it was somewhere in the 23-27
foot range, and it sounds like it's a class A (NOT the pickup-cab type).
He'll sign over the title to anyone who'll get it off his property.
email me for his phone #. This is in San Diego.

>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:15:01 -0700
>From: "Thomas J. Harais" <tjhemh@domain.elided>
>Subject: IH Motorhome
>
>O.K. guys,
>
>I knew it had to happen.
>
>I looked for a cheap, used motorhome for about a year. I always said, I'd
>love to find and IH because spare motors/parts, etc. would mesh will with my
>other hobby.
>
>Well, I bought the 440 Dodge powered 29 footer last summer.
>
>Now, in my local paper:
>
>FOR SALE: 1978 IH Motorhome. 30' Only 44,000 original miles. $3,500 obo.
>
>boo hoo.
>
>Anyone interested?
>
>Tom H.

---