Re: alabama slamer

-----Original Message-----
From: McDowell's <gmcd@domain.elided>
To: IHCdigest <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 10:47 PM
Subject: alabama slamer

>Michael,
>     Sounds more like a Red Devil to me :-
>    Grant

Grant-

Aaaahhh, the "Red Devil,"  the concoction mixing one-half Alabama Slammer
and one-half Kamikaze!  Alias: Red Death!  Uses SoCo, but only in equal part
with Vodka-a somewhat lethal combination-and a touch of triple sec and
amaretto thrown in for good measure!
Personally, I wouldn't go there given the little description I was given to
start with, and if the customer said, "This isn't what I wanted," I would
not proceed to the Red Devil (also affectionately known to bartenders as
"Red Puke"), as the taste is so similar, the customer could probably not
have differentiated!
However, the IH point being:  Don't ask for your money back when you agreed
to the work done/DO NOT DRINK THESE AND THEN DRIVE YOUR LARGE, HEAVY,
DANGEROUS IH's!!!
Funny, many drinks have different "recipes" in different parts of the
country (I've worked New York, IN, NM, SoCAL, and NoCAL), but I have never
heard of another "Red Devil."  A "Sex on the Beach" or "Screaming Orgasm"
however, I know about five diffferent ways to make!  Where are you located?
Most of the Red Devils I've served have been East Coast.

Michael