What Happened To???

Hello Group,

   I was wondering if anyone had any information concerning the IH
Truck (the one being the truck that had all the windows on it and was
fricken huge and green) that might have thrown a rod at the base of
the Grapevine coming home from the Tulare show.  My friend and I
followed him till Magic Mtn and then left to saee some friends.  I
know he was going to San Diego.  Did he make it?

Brad Norman
La Mirada, CA
1210 Travelall 4x4  (green on on teeter totter at show)