NYS S.3096

Senator Caesar Trunzo is the Chairman of the NYS Senate Transportation
Committee.   As he is
based in my home district, my email protesting the proposed suspension
modification ban received a reply, which you may find of interest.

The bill, which seemingly has no support beyond it's perennial sponsors, has
died in committee one again.

Thanks for your support,
Bob Blair

---------------------
Thank you for your recent letter in opposition to legislation that would
prohibit the use of modified suspension systems on pickup trucks driven on
public highways.

I understand your concerns regarding this proposed legislation. As Chairman
of the Senate Transportation Committee, I can report that this bill has
remained on a committee level for several years and that no plans are
currently in place to move it forward. Please be assured that I will keep
your views in mind if the Transportation Committee resumes its discussion on
this topic.

Thank you again for writing. If I can be of any further assistance, please
feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Caesar Trunzo
Senator