Re: Dana 44 R&P Sets

I believe the 800 4x2 came only with the 4 cyl. so if someone did the
conversion, they had to swap the engine too and the rear axle since I
presume the wheels matched.

I'll agree there were some things like that bracket that don't look
substantial, but look at it this way--that flimsy bracket has kept the
transmission from falling onto the road for 28 years, how much more
overdesigned should it be?  :-)

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:28:52 -0700 "J. Michael Shaw, II"
<MikeIIDC@domain.elided> writes:

> [...]

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]