Re: Throughly modern light line

Just like to point out how lucky the guy with the slammed black truck was to
have me park next to him.  Made his look really good.  I was rather stunned
when the woman, Regina from Vegas was astounded that I had driven my truck
from San Francisco.  Heck, I'd hop in it right now and drive it to Utah.
Seeing all the trucks did help me take a more objective look at the condition
of some of my componentry, Though I think it is beautiful.
Dennis Millward
63 C1200