Re: Dana 44 R&P Sets

>Alan,
>     What's wrong with the bolt pattern on the Scout II axle?

Apparently the studs are farther from each other (and, by reason from the
center).  So, I either have to buy a Scout II front axle and swap the two
II axles under my 800 (more $ than I care to spend), or I'll just sell the
one Scout II D44 I have.  I'll prolly do the latter, especially
considering what it will cost to get tires dismounted & remounted.