Repeat of Steve's URL?

Could someone send me the URL for Steve's Tulare pics?  I missed it.

Tulare was a blast, I was in and out due to it being the gf's hometown, and
did not get to meet any of you all this time.  My fave was Bill Bennet's TA,
very tastefull modifications while maintaining stockishness (stockularity,
stockaciousness?).
I bought a shift boot, won a shirt in the raffle, bought the woman some IH
earrings, and was reminded of thing to give some attention to in my truck.

It has been a year since I drove it back from Nevada, bad brakes, running on
6 or 7 cylinders, generally neglected due to Grandpa's long lasting health
problems, and the end of that drive was at nighttime up Hwy. 99, so I was
reflecting on how much better it drives now, and after seeing other's in
Tulare how much better it will be.
Tires for safety, interior work for comfort, water hoses so I don't get
hosed, are next on the agenda.