Re: Traveler frame-free

Rik DesJardin wrote:
> I can see it now, Mandera running around his house looking for a place to
> add a another frame.  I already looked at my yard.

Nah, I'm at work.. but I'm sure I can find some room... <VBG>

Actually.. will I really say this?.. I'll pass this time.  I have enough
junk to occupy me for now.  I have to sell one of my Chevy Luvs, and I
need to finish tearing a few things off mom's old '83 Pontiac and get
the two vehicles gone.. and then finish cutting up the rusty 72 SII I
bought.. gotta make room since we brought home the '69 Chevy 1/2T... and
I'm going to stop and look at a Travelall after work.. heh heh..

Soon.. I'll need to buy property... :-(

For now, I still haven't touched the huge dog pen yet.. PLENTY of room
for 6 Travelalls or better.. ;-)

-Tom Mandera, Redneck, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout