Re: Fuse box & higher amps

Skip,
   I neglected to tell the whole story. When adding the bypass wire you
will lose the use of your amp meter inside your Scout. I would add a
Volt meter to your battery and use that as a tell tail sign of how your
charging system is working.
   Also, you can buy fuse blocks from most major auto stores and
specialty shops. I would pass on what Pep Boys sells and get one from
Summit, just because it will be made better. Personally, I would get one
from Ron Francis Wiring http://www.ronfranciswiring.com I think, but;
that is me.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org