Fuse box & higher amps

Hello Digesters-

I am about to start adding electric accessories to my '79 Scout (radio, cb,
fog lights, etc.).  I want most circuits switched but also want some with
constant power.  I was thinking it might be a cleaner installation and
easier in the long run if I just add a new/additional fuse box (maybe in my
glove box).  Does anyone have any insight in this.  How do I supply power
to the new fuse cluster?  Where is a good place to buy a new fuse box?
Anything else I should know?

Also, I am adding a 94 amp alternator.  Will my old wires handle the new
high juice running through them.  Is there anything I should do to make
sure I don't fry something?  I've heard it may be a good idea to run larger
wire to/from starter, bulkhead connector, etc.  Is this correct?

TIA,
Skip

P.S.  Had to get a tetanus shot (last one was 10 yrs ago) this weekend due
to the cuts/scraps I received while removing the P/S.  Does this mean I am
now officially a TRUE Scout owner : )  Seems I remember talk of this at
Charlotte (Epp).