BAD update

Well, I got the new accelerator cable from SSS yesterday and installed
it in BAD. It's amazing that I've been suspecting that the cable was bad
but kept talking myself out of it. Now that I've got the new one on
there it is amazing what that engine can really run like. I have yet to
get out on the highway and see what he'll do, but; I think I may have
solved my slow mountain climb problem.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org