Re: Tach Question

Well I have the same setup and I know the following for sure:
Black - ground (duh)
Green - coil

I can't positively remember off hand which of the red/white goes for
light and which goes for 12v, but that should be hard to figure out in a
non-destructive sort of way.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\