Carb for a 152

I need some help, all.  With my Scout that is.:)  I talked to my mechanic
today, he thinks I have a power valve that is screwed up.  He had the
Scout running a while ago, then got busy with other stuff (my Scout isn't
a high priority job for him by my instructions).  He let it sit for a
couple of days and then it wouldn't start again.  So now it is sitting
outside waiting until he gets caught up a little bit.  Like I said, he
thinks the power valve is bad, but the trashed carb off of my parts Scout
doesn't have a good one.  So I am needing a source for either a power
valve (which he isn't *exactly* sure that is what is wrong) or a whole
'nother complete carb.  I remember someone posted a while back about a
place in Daytona Beach (?).  What was the URL for that?  I had it
bookmarked but for some reason my bookmarks have been getting erased here
on my Purdue account....  Alan St. John, didn't you find another source
for a carb?  Need to wade through about 900 messages to find out, if you
have the info handy, I would appreciate it.  Thanks all!
Gotta get to class.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - not quite running yet:(

If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world
peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until
the looting started.