TSM Rear Brake Conversion/Digest Archives

Hello IHers-

I've decided to do the TSM rear disk brake conversion on my '79 SII.  I
have the FAQ by John Fleck off the Binder Bulletin and it seems easy
enough.  But, I seem to remember many posts on the digest about this topic,
specifically, the proportioning valve.  I don't remember if I need to
change or adjust this valve when I change from drums to disks and I don't
see any mention of this in the BB FAQ.  Can anyone tell me how/where to do
a search on Digest archives for this information?

Thanks,
Skip