'69 4X4 T'all for sale

IH all,
   Last night a guy from my block stopped at my garage and asked if I wanted
to buy a 69 4X4 T'all from him.  I don't have room or time to take this one
on.  He picked it up and intended to make a project out of it.  Started by
torching the rear cab behind the passenger doors.  AAARRGG!  He says it
runs, but the tranny is slipping.  He wants $500 for it, and here are the
specs:  Body, seats shot.  345 - runs, but he rewired the whole thing, B/W
3-spd auto - slips, 4X4 and all other running gear work.
   This seems like a good candidate for a body swap.  If anyone has any
specific question or would like me to look at this e-mail me off digest.
This truck is in Mt. Vernon Wa, about 45 MI north of Seattle.

Regards,
Mike Stenstrom
stenstm@domain.elided
stenmnr@domain.elided