Hi my name is Richie and I'm from Wyoming

Hi Richie,

Like Tom H. said, adjust the float level.  You'll probably
need to rebuild the carb 'cause 20 year old gaskets don't
come apart gracefully.

Add a vent tube extension; an inch or so of tubing onto the
vent sticking straight up.  It doesn't stop, but does improve
the problem of gas running out of the vent & flooding the venturi.

My 345 will run on steep inclines now as long as I don't bounce it.

Bob
77 Scout II