Scout Sighting

I don't think I've seen anyone mention this (although I've a little behind
on digests) but I saw a full page ad in Guns & Ammo magazine yesterday
picturing a Scout II stuck in the mud with people pushing on it.  It was
from a tobacco company for chewing tobacco.  The interesting part was that
the people were pushing it into the mud, not out.  I guess they thought the
old Scout could make it through...  I can scan it if anyone wants to see it.

Chad Urvig
'73 Scout II
http://chad.prentice-internet.com