Re: Tulare Questions

In a message dated 99-04-11 15:54:05 EDT, Brad wrote:

>     I am heading to Tulare next weekend with 3 other rigs.  I was told
>  today there is a registration fee to be paid.  What is this and does
>  it cover the 3 days?

As far as I know the fee is for the car show parts of the event in addition
it costs around $5.00-7.00 ot get in the gate there is a discount for
multi-day passes.
E-Mail to Linda Papero (from Scouts West) at LPapero@domain.elided for more
infomation.

>     Also is there anyone out there that is setting up a booth for
>  swaping.  I don't want to pay the 50 buck to seel a few parts.  I have
>  a T-19 Transm. and a few other parts I need to rid myself of.  Also a
>  1960 Ramble Motor if any one is interested?

How much for the T-19?????

>     One more thing is there a fee for camping there?

The camping is $5.00 per night.