Selling my Traveler

I am asking $3500 for it or best offer for it, here are a few specs email me
for more. It has a white fiberglass hardtop, light blue metallic body, chrome
wheels, a 4 speed tranny (the one with the super low 1st gear) 4x4. It is in
good looking conditions, runs good, has a V-8 304 (which I recently had
repacked) with the 2 barrel carb, new lifters, oil pump, and has tags till
Dec 99. The interior is good, it has the black/grey hi back bucket seats,a
blaupunkt radio am/fm/casset, and the hard center console.  There is a
picture of it on my site: http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lounge/2498/
it passed smog here in California in December. I have more pictures of it u u
want me to email them to you. It is located in South Gate (near Los Angeles)
California.  Call me or e-mail me for additional pictures or details.

Carlos
323-563-1420