HI

Hi my name is Richie and I'm from Wyoming.

I just joined the list.  I have been looking for a mailing
list like this for a very long time and I just found it.
Boy am I happy.  Any way,  I have a 73 Scout II and already
I have done a spring over and some other little stuff to it
to make it better for four wheelin.  I have a couple of
questions for ya all.  When I am on an incline,  my Holley
likes to flood.  It is the stock carberator on the 345
engine.  My dad used to be a machanic for IHC back in the
60's and early 70's (that is what got me interested in
Internationals) and he said to put the carberator off of the
304 because the float bowl was different.  Also he said to
put the intake manifold off of a 392 and put a four barrel
carb on because it has the same type of float bowl that the
304 has.  Also I've been talking to different people about
this and they said to go with a Carter, Edelbrock, or fuel
injection.  The question I have out of this is.  What is the
best way to go from your experience,  and is also very cheap
because I've already spent a lot of money on the Scout?

My second question is  I'm thinking of putting a lockright
in the rear end.  What is the best place to get one at for a
good price?

I also just thought of another question.  I was talking to a
guy that took a 392 and put 345 heads on it. This raised the
compression.  I was just wondering what you guys thought of
this?

Thank you verymuch for this.

I'll have more questions for ya later

Richie Houdek