RE:wheel seals in front axle/Seat Base Sliders

John,

  I think it would be in your best interest to be just a bit more
patient - like I was waiting for you to finish the seat bases.  I feel
that your comment below makes it seem that I am holding you up from
completing your project.  Might I remind you of the *6 months* it took
from the time of my order until the delivery of your product.  The
seat bases are *still* not in the truck because of fitment problems.
I have suppressed my disappointment and anger from practically
everyone that asks me about their progress.  I have given you every
benefit of the doubt.  I don't take pleasure in airing my dirty
laundry, but I do so in defense of my good name.  I never asked for my
money back - I never asked for a discount in price - I never asked for
anything extra (but to be fair, you offered).  All I asked for was a
product that would fit the seats I have (which you also have), and
that the bases bolt in with no modification.  Unfortunately, the
latter part of our agreement was not met.  Still, I sent you the
remainder of the price of the seat bases, and so you have been paid in
full.  I even paid the shipping.

In short, I'll get the seat base sliders to you as soon as I can -
paying once again to ship them back.  I think I have been more than
patient in dealing with you.  I am sure you make many good products
and have many satisfied customers.  I sure wanted to be one.

John Fleck wrote:
>Hey I still need help getting my front axle seals for a 1979 Scout
>travler
>if anyone can help i would owe ya. After that gets done then all i
>need to
>do is install my seat sliders that I am still waiting on from Rob
>Cavalarie. Then the beast is back in action for the summer and trip I
>have
>planned. wooowee

Rob Cavaleri
Yellow Scout