axle torque spec Q

Howdy all.

I've just pulled the shafts and carrier from the
rear D44 from a '79 scout to install an EZ locker.
The install went OK; the biggest thing learned was
to drive out those 5-point hex head bolts before
trying to wrestle that plate & axle out !!

For re-installing the axle shafts, how tight should
the bolts (bearing retainer plate to housing) be
tightened ? I'm referring to the ones that are
accessable through the flange on the end of the
axleshaft.

Also doesn anyone know the sizes for u-bolts
for the fornt '44?

-Damon