Charlotte stuff

Hi All!
 Well it turns out that the Days Inn over booked by 100 rooms.We are now
staying at a Ramada Inn that is further away from the track.

Does anyone know if there are any driving contests going on?I mean like
grab a ring ,run over a neon, ect.?After last year I just want this year
to be as exciting as last year was.:-)Are we going to the outback for
dinner once again?I'm looking to get the wheels in the grass once
again.:-)

                    See you all on Friday morning.
                     Dennis
                     75 II Miss September