Rear Ballast

Since I Just mentioned a bumper for the racer..

I'm open to suggestions on how to add rear ballast to my Scout.  The
motor is not getting moved this year, so I'll be very nose heavy.  I'm
about to start gutting the interior of all of the "unnecessaries" in an
effort to drop weight.. but once I get as much OUT as I can, I'm going to
have to add it back in.. but at the very rear to balance out the motor.

I was thinking...

Rear bumper that holds water/antifreeze?  I could then "tune" the rear
ballast.  Naturally, a full tank of gas.  The stock skidplate will be
staying put, too.

Ideally, the weight should be low to help center-of-gravity issues..

I was looking.. the rear step could hold some ballast.. and under the
rockers/frontseat.. not a lot of room behind the rear tires after I move
the center pin back and open up the wheel well...

Comments/suggestions welcome!

-Tom