Travelall Ambulance Doors

IH All,
 I've got a chance to get a set of ambulance style doors for my '68 T'all.
Has anyone out there swapped from the liftgate to the ambulance style
before?  I notice on the donor there are some slots cut in the body for the
upper hinge to mount about mid-frame.  Anybody know if there is internal
(additional) support or mounting hardware?  I'd like to know so I can decide
to ask for a yard cut vice removing the doors and hardware.  Rather not mess
up a good T'all if I don't need to.
   The yard I stopped at had two employees driving IH products!!  When I
mentioned they had quite a selection of IH products the guy behind the
counter said "Not enough!!"  This guy vows not to send an IH to the crusher!

Thanks,
Mike Stenstrom