Ign Quick fix

>Quick fix - find the *terminal* on your ign switch (upper side of the
>steering column behind the dash) which powers the wire to the *S*
>terminal.  This will be the switch *terminal* which becomes *hot*only*
>when your ign switch is in the *start*position.*

>Run a new wire with appropriate connectors and grommet thru the
>firewall hole.

>Hope this helps.
>Ted Borck

Ted:
  The only problem with this is, with an auto tranny, it bypasses the
entire neutral safety circuit.  Not neccessarily good with an automatic.
I have some circuit diagrams to send to Michael, so he can narrow
it down further.  I have a manual tranny in mine, so I installed a
similar solution, but with an auto, it might be better to keep the
N safety.  The auto doesn't provide the heavy resistance like when
you try to start a manual in gear, as no fluid is pumping.  So, it will
start real easy, but then being in gear, as soon as the engine is turning
good, fluid gets pumped to the internal clutches and servos, and it will
take off!

Allan Weidenheimer