Re: Trans oil (was: Re: shifter boot install)

The aliens commander decided "Allan & Kathryn Weidenheimer"
<allanw@domain.elided> would make a perfect specimen for dissection,
and he yelled...

>Note, they don't say "motor oil".

That makes sense... "transmission oil" wouldn't be the same SAE grading
system as "gear oil" so I assume motor and transmission oil use the same
grade numbers, even though they are completely different products.

It shouldn't be hard to find what you're looking for if you call an
industrial lubricant supplier in the area.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT