Re: ihc-digest V6 #695

The dumbest question is the one not asked :O)

Coil means coil springs, the spiral types, as opposed to leaf springs. A
spring-over or 'SPOA" for spring over axle. normally the axles are set on top
of the springs. A popular, cheap idea for more lift is to take the axles and
put them under the springs but it takes some work and some know how to
accomplish it.

That help?

Kevin and Lisa Curry <>< - froader@domain.elided