Pilot Bearing

I discovered today, that the 5 speeds use a different pilot bearing, than
all the other manuals.  I discovered this when I took my clutch pilot tool
back to complain that it is the wrong size.  It has about a 5/8" pilot
end.  Well, my tranny has a pilot shaft about 1" diameter.  Well, upon
looking in my parts manual, sure enough, they are different.  And,
they had no other listings for clutch pilot tools for IHC.  I wanted to
replace the pilot bearing, but don't want to pull the clutch unless
I can find a proper tool.

I made a kludge tool when I originally put it in, but I hate to use it
again.
Anyone else been here, and have a number for the right tool?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup