Good news

> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:19:26 -0800
> From: "Matt and Leah" <mrseay@domain.elided>
> Subject: good news???
>
> All,
>         The wife just said that the Scout consumes me....I guess I'm going
> to be another one whose Scout is named "The other woman".
>
>                 Semper Fi,

Matt

She will come around.

When I purchased my Scout II in 1987 - my wife claimed to hate it -
she referred to it as the "vehicle."

12 years later - after driving it (me not her) for 11 years - she
wants to know, "when will the vehicle - why it is taking so long to
complete the frame up resto - it is really a good vehicle."

And I've been married long enough to be able to tell the difference
between *the*not*so*subtle,* "why is it taking so long.?"

and the, "I miss the Scout - when will it be ready?"

Maybe it is because the Scout II is smaller than my F**d Explorer.

Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided