Re: Dan's hard on equipment

> Sheesh, Dan.. you keep this record going, and you'll be like me..
> struggling just to keep ONE of your Scouts running while you try to
> bring up a spare.. lest you have to dredge the bottom of the barrel and

I can one-up (down?) that...I'm riding a bike this week after I turned
my drag link into a pretzel last weekend trying to use a boulder as an
RTI ramp. :^(

Oh well, it was a fun trip while it lasted.  Got to do a 33" water
crossing, never done that before.  And at least I should be getting that
front axel in a lot sooner now.

-Chris
--
'67 IH Scout 800, not steering