Re: Dan's hard on equipment

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Ya know, as I was driving home in front of the tow truck yesterday (IH
> by the way) I was thinking I was just like Tom! Only one of three and a
> half Scouts running! I have got to tell you how scary that thought was!

LOL!  Did I call that or what?? ;-)

By RMIHR, I should have 3 running Scouts.. and only two that I can call
"Scouts" that won't be running.. so there!  (My original '72 long-term
rebuild, and the Traveler from Landry)  Anything else you might call a
Scout will be parts by then...

Heck, I'm hoping to have two runners by the end of May... Willy C - what
are you doing on Memorial Day weekend?.. there's racing in Powell, WY
that weekend.. can I be ready??!!

-Tom