Off-road Event Ooops!

I was reading through my 4xFever magazine just now and noticed that
Interco Tires is one of the sponsors of an event happening at Big Bend
on Memorial Day Weekend. The Club is one out of the Alpine/Ft.
Stockton/Ft. Davis area that I haven't heard of (West Texas 'Crawlers)
but apparently is fairly sizable but mentions no other affiliation. The
numerous giveaways include a set of 33x14.50x15 Swampers, a Ramsey
9000lb winch, and a Hide-a-trunk. It says the trails are pretty extreme
and I think I would believe that. Anyway the contact for the event is
John Cravens and his email address is Highriders@domain.elided. There is no
WEB site mentioned which kind of surpised me. I have inquired about the
event and haven't yet received a response. Sounds like a pretty cool
event though.

Kevin and Lisa Curry <>< - froader@domain.elided