searching for a scout.....

>Russ:

>Welcome!

>Sit back and read. You'll learn more about Scouts and other IHC vehicles
>than you probably even want to know.

>Tom H.

...............Yup, and this weeks hot topic is how to prepare a 7 coarse
meal all from the comfort being under the hood of your truck (Exhaust
Manifold Muffins, Tailpipe Cakes, Etc).   Welcome Russ, I haven't been on
the digest long, But I recently aquired a 75SII and have INDEED learned more
from these guys in 2 days than I could have EVER learned by reading the IH
Manual.

Dane S.