Accel wires

Someone wrote and said the found the perfect answer to plug wires,
universal fit Accel  wires.  I bought a set of these wires and installed
them when i did a tune up at my friends shop.  his father just laughed a
little as i installed the wires, we hooked the scout up to a snap on
computer and started testing and tuning.  the Accel wires tested by his
computer scored on the low end marginal for plug wires.  These were brand
new wires and and the snap on machine said they should be replaced.  My
friends father told me that Accel wires were poor quality and his machine
proved it(he has been running a repair shop for years and is an avid racer
and car fan).  there are many quality brands of plug wires out there but
accel is not one of them, yes they are inexpensive but the are also CHEAP.
He recomended usung bulk wire sold for DIS systems.  A vety cost effective
alternative.  DIS systems use higher voltage and the wires are designed to
handle it.  I personaly run either msd wires or summit racings 8 mm spiral
core wires (same design as msd but not paying for the name)
These are my experiences with Accel and plug wires.
Ekelmann