I'm back, and I brought Lift questions

Harvesters,

I'm happy to report that I am back from the east coast and back on the
digest.  I missed my Scout so much, I've decided to splurge a little on
him and put in a lift kit now.  But of course, I have some questions.

Springs.  From what I've heard, the Triangle 4" lift springs sound like
they've had the best reports.  Anyone care to comment?  Suggest a place
to order them, or should I just call Triangle?

Reverse shackle: I'd like to do it.  I saw that one of the Scout vendors
has a kit, but as I recall, it was pretty expensive.  Anyone used the
kit?  Worth it?  I really would like to smooth out the ride, and my
understanding is that a reverse front shackle will do this.

Will I need new driveshafts with a four inch lift?  What about brake
lines?  Shocks?  What about caster angle adjustments?

Any other considerations?

Most important, anyone in Utah want to recommend a shop to do all this
work?  Preferably in UT County?

Thanks in advance

Rob H.
75 Scout II, 727, 345 -- with solid body mounts