re: Tulare time BBQ

Jim,

Count me in!  I will check with my club to see if we are bringing our BBQ
down (50 gal drum cut in half).  If anyone else is interested let me know
some suggestions for dessert and I'll bring it.  Sorry, Dan, I know I'm
moving in on your territory here but you're on the wrong side of the country
and won't be there.  Besides I can bake just as good as you. ;)  Hey, that's
an idea, let's have some competition at RMIHR this year.  The digest members
can judge who makes a better cookie. <g>

Theresa
President - Sierra Scouts
73 Scout II - the off road rig
64 Scout 80 - the daily driver-might be for sale soon
62 Scout 80 - just for parts