Re: Digesters

Daniel Nees wrote:
>    I got to meet Bill Dugan and his girlfriend last night in Annapolis,
> were totally baseless. Bill is more like a tall version of Mandera, not
> a younger version of Yank as I was expecting.

A "tall" Mandera?  Just how tall *IS* Bill?  I'm just a hair under 6'...

>   I hung around Erick Foor's shop a while last night and looked at his
> racer a little bit. TOM M, he moved his engine back 13 inches.

Did you take pictures for me, Dan?  Details, Man, details!  How badly
did he hack the firewall and trans tunnel?  How well balanced is it
now?  More back or less back?  Did he lower the engine at the same time?

Lousy reconaissance man YOU make, Dan! <g>

I'm going to get the front axle for the racer tonight.. you can bet if I
find the time (between swapping frames and bodies and drivetrains on
another Scout) on Sunday, there'll be a set of springs under the front
of my racer, a Chevy axle under it, some spare tires (I guess mom's 68
Chevy 1/2T and my stepdad's '69 GMC 1/2T have their uses), and PICTURES.
;-)  Get the rear R&P setup on Monday, and that means before much longer
it'll be on 4 tires.. and there will be plenty of film getting
developed... since I'm also wheelin' tomorrow (should be muddy!)

-Tom