Blowers, Nitrous-Oxide

>Oh I get it...

>Then we need nitromethane, roots blowers and open header pipes on our daily
>drivers too because 100's of funny car drivers can't be wrong... right?

John,
	Doesn't the factory recommend an upgrade to the transfer case before
doing this ;-)  I got 2 turbos from a totaled Dodge R/T Twin turbo I will
bolt on next week as well. Need to bolt on some SERIOUS "Oh-SHIT" handles
though.
........You know guys, We might be on to Something (Does anyone know where I
can find Wheelie Bars for a scout that sits 3 foot off the ground)

Dane Skirtech
Jackson Mississippi
75 Scout II Under Renovation