Pertronix Ignitor

Kevin,

<< hehehe....I noticed that after I posted it. Would you happen to have a part
number?? Petronix is asking me all kinds of questions I can't answer since my
Scout is at home and I'm at work. And if it's not too terribly personal, what
did it run you (my main reason for calling). I'm running a Scout II w/ 345. >>

Because IH used different distributors in the 345, you need to know which
distributor you have. There are numbers on the outside of the distributor
housing, I believe, and that's probably the info they need. I paid about 80
bucks for both of mine, but digesters have mentioned paying around 55 bucks
from Northern Auto Supply. I am absolutely sold on them.

You can more ignitor info and my story at
http://members.aol.com/slarsonih/ignition.htm

STeve